News Forums Diet and Motivation Motivation What are some easy dieting tips when you just start out? Reply To: What are some easy dieting tips when you just start out?

Jennifer Daniels
Participant
@jennhosborn
Karma Coins: 3 755

I agree with Juadalon. I am also alone but I work a crazy schedule. I prep and cook on Sunday enough meals to last through the next Saturday. I pick simple easy recipes from the site that can be easily stored and carried to work each day. This is my first week so I made the Taco Chili which is too good to talk about and I put it in the freezer so that when I carry it to work it acts like an Ice pack and by the time I’m ready to eat it is ready to microwave. I did the same with the 2 snacks. I make a smoothie in the morning but I have everything in a grab and go way. For my water I drink 100 ounces and have for years so I just grab 4 16.9 ounces bottles of water for work and have the other 2 or more when I get home. This is not a diet it is a lifestyle and I can be hard to prep and cook but I lost 10.5 pounds in the first 6 days so that has to mean I’m doing something right. I use oral dosing syringes and draw up my drops and the B12 so it is ready and I use the timer on my I Phone to make sure I am within the 15 mins before and after and can just keep working until the timer rings letting me know its time to drop or wait.
Just stay strong and you will get there. This is the best program ever!!!