News Forums Miscellaneous Feedback Suggestion re; recipe nutrition counts Reply To: Suggestion re; recipe nutrition counts

Jessica Romeo
Participant
@jessicaromeo
Karma Coins: 17 256

Shari, thanks for the feedback! I have been labeling the recipes that are appropriate for phase 1, 2, 3, but I can see why you would want to be able to keep track of the proteins, veg, fruit, fats etc. I believe all of the recipes have been broken down per serving however as far as calories goes. I will look them over again and check, but I have actually broken down the nutrient analysis of each recipe pretty detailed. We are working on adding an element for the nutrition portion that will tell you the amount of protein, vegetable, fruit, healthy fats and liquids as well, so this should help clear up this confusion in the future. For now though try to base the recipe off of what phase you are in so if a recipe is for Phase 1 that means it will appropriately use phase 1 ingredients and will be fine to eat in that phase. Tracking calories will be of primary concern and most recipes will be including at least one protein, one vegetable or fruit and a little healthy fats. I will review the recipes again and verify that the serving sizes are accurate though and keep you updated on when we have the other elements added! Thanks so much for bringing this to our attention. You are welcome to message me directly too if there is a question on a particular recipe 🙂