News Forums PS1000 Plan Phase 1 Back at the beginning

5 replies, 5 voices Last updated by Linda O’Brien 6 years, 2 months ago
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Jamie Harris
    Participant
    @bluejy4
    Karma Coins: 2 245

I am starting back at the beginning. I gave the program a shot once before and didn’t do my part to work it the way it’s designed. I have huge food issues and phase 1 is really tough. I am really hoping to succeed this time. I feel like I’ve grown and am really trying to keep focus and motivated. I want to be healthy and live this way for life. Wish me luck!! Thanks! 🙂

Kim Spinner
    Participant
    @KimS.
    Karma Coins: 1 085

Wishing you much success! Having the right mindset is half the battle!Believe in yourself and always encourage yourself when things are going good and when you struggle!

D Castele
    Participant
    @DonnCast
    Karma Coins: 1 000

Hi Jamie, I have been in your shoes – this program works if you follow it. I have food issues too, and tend to eat out too much. I downloaded “My Fitness Pal” app, and it is helping me keep track of my food this time. I re-started in January, and am down a size now, although I plateau’d in March because I was eating out too much. So I am buckling down again tomorrow in order to regain my momentum. It is definitely a process – hang in there!

Linda O’Brien
    Participant
    @LindaKay
    Karma Coins: 4 425

I am also back at the beginning after successfully doing this program almost a year and a half ago. Stress from my husband’s cancer and him being in the hospital out of town and other things have been my focus and now that he is in remission, I need to get back with things.

LindaKay

Angela Hensley
    Participant
    @angena16
    Karma Coins: 3 415

Good for you for not giving up on yourself! This is hard but you’re totally worth it!
    Remember your not alone in this. We’re all here to support each other. You can do it this time!

Linda O’Brien
    Participant
    @LindaKay
    Karma Coins: 4 425

It is not easy getting “back in the saddle”! And I did so well for so very long. I am remembering how great it felt to look good in my clothes, even some older things I had not worn for a while…and to wear a belt again too! I am only about half way back on the program which does not cut it. Need to go full bore here!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.