News Forums Nutrition Ask Nutritionist Phase 1

3 replies, 3 voices Last updated by Jessica Romeo 7 years, 11 months ago
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

catherine sarnoski
    Participant
    @relesaalli5
    Karma Coins: 585

Are we allowed to use red beets and squash on phase 1. Why are there no lines showing us how much to use. When I only fill it 1/4 it is not 15 drops so I have to add more. Are the teas an important part of the program. What is MBG? It said we receive a health coach. How do I contact one? Catherine S

Jessica Romeo
    Participant
    @jessicaromeo
    Karma Coins: 17 256

Ok first red beets and squash are definitely allowed. I have no clue why they have no lines on the droppers. I don’t actually make the drops and droppers…I just do Nutrition and food advice, however I think it varies between person, as some people make the drops bigger and others not so much, on average when I have used the dropper it is roughly 1/4 of the dropper. Honestly it is not a deal breaker if you are one drop off…If it bothers you I know that many of the people get a dropper that is labeled from a Pharmacy. Teas are not an important part of the program just a little extra boost in the AM and relaxer in the PM, not necessary. Most important part is eating as stated on plan. Also I am not sure what you are referencing to about MBG? Is this in the book or on the website?

I am the Nutritionist for PS1000 if that is what you mean?

Thanks and let me know if you have any further questions you can message me directly or on here!

Pam Waller
    Participant
    @Allepa
    Karma Coins: 1 390

Can we have tomato sauce and can I eat spaghetti squash?

Jessica Romeo
    Participant
    @jessicaromeo
    Karma Coins: 17 256

Sadly tomato sauce is out on Phase 1 as most brands contain added sugars…however you could make your own by roasting tomatoes and adding onions and garlic and spices and then pureeing them together…I should probably make a recipe for this huh? Spaghetti squash is just fine though 🙂 If you are up for the challenge you could search for a tomato sauce that is minimally processed with very little to no sugar content.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.